Thursday, August 2, 2012

Always believe in your dreams......

In my efforts to promote my book in connection with my work as an aspiring fundraiser.........I am continuing to seek out more ways to connect with people.  As in a previous post, 50% of all profits from sales of my book for the next year will be given to WithKidsGlasgow in Scotland..........a wonderful organization that works to support children and families in every way possible.  Following is a link to the Once Upon a Fan site's Amazon Store where my book can also be purchased:  http://astore.amazon.com/onupatifa08-20/detail/1425948499    

Please watch for a new post coming soon that will be revealed on the WithKidsGlasgow blog site......a post I was asked to write as a "guest" in connection with their fundraising efforts.  Follow your dreams!

No comments: